About Kim’s Limited Edition Photographs
Kim Weston started limiting the edition of his photographs in 2005.
Below you can view the whole collection of “The Limited Edition Portfolios” dating from 2005 – 2010.
[album id=4 template=weston]
Collector’s Information – What you need to know
Limited Edition Photographs
- These beautiful and expressive black and white, silver gelatin photographs are hand printed, archivally processed, signed and numbered.
- “Limited Edition” means that a maximum of Twenty Five (25) photographic reproductions will be made of an image per image size (8×10) (11×14) and (16×20).
- 3 levels.
- After the first 10 prints are sold it goes to the 2nd level.
- After 20 prints are sold it goes to the 3rd level.
- After 25 images are sold the negative is retired.
Buy a Limited Edition Photograph
Purchase a single photograph or a complete portfolio from the portfolio collections above.