2001 Print of the Month Portfolio
The 2001 Print of the Month Portfolio was the first portfolio that Kim & Gina Weston created. The idea was not new, Kim’s grandfather Edward Weston, initiated the “Edward Weston Print of the Month Club.” Back then prints were sold for $10.00 per month or $100.00 for a year subscription.
As a way to get return visitors to their website every month, Kim & Gina offered a new print for every month of the year. If you collected all 12 images you received a handmade portfolio box to house your collection in. The photographs in this first portfolio were selected from a wide range of images that Kim Weston had produced from 1989 – 2001.
Gina Weston was Kim’s principal model and he also photographed his son and their friends. Kim has been making Print of the Month Portfolios for the past 13 years. We hope you enjoy viewing them as much as we have had making them.
Photographs in the 2001 POM Portfolio
|January – Nude in Window||July – Leaving New York|
|February – Zach with Kite||August – Lauren & Horse|
|March – Nude painting Models||September – Head down Nude with Cow|
|April – Nude in Black Tub||October – Wrestling #10|
|May – Self Portrait||November – Nude in Cactus|
|June – Calla Lilies||December – Basin #2|
Collector’s Information – What you need to know
Carrying on with a family tradition that began with his grandfather Edward Weston.
- The 2001 Print of the Month Portfolio is a collection of 12 images, one for every month of the year.
- These beautiful and expressive 8×10, black and white, silver gelatin photographs are hand printed, archivally processed and mounted on 15×18 museum quality mat board.
- They are signed on the front by the artist.
- They come housed in a handmade portfolio box.
2001 Open Edition Photographs / POM Portfolio
- The 2001 POM Portfolio contains Open Edition Photographs.
- “Open Edition” means that there is no limit to the number of reproductions that can be made of a given image.
Buy the 2001 POM Portfolio
Purchase the complete POM Portfolio (12 Photographs).
Single 8×10 photographs are no longer available for purchase.
Buy Now and add to your collection of fine art photography!