2002 Print of the Month Portfolio
Like the 2001 POM Portfolio, the 2002 POM Portfolio is a continuation of a collection of photographs made at Wildcat Hill from 1989-2001. Still using his wife Gina as his main model, Kim Weston explored the boundaries of fantasy and imagination.
He would photograph on the weekends and then rise very early in the week to work in the darkroom, developing his negatives and printing. This was a very creative and prolific time for Kim. He had been living at Wildcat Hill for 13 years, living his dream.
Kim Weston Photographs in the 2002 POM Portfolio
|January – Nude with Painting||July – Hotel So. California|
|February – Nude in Box||August – Self Portrait #3|
|March – Lauren on Horse||September – 2 Nudes with Cow|
|April – Gina & Basket||October – Nude on Horse|
|May – Cow #1||November – 2 Nudes in Basin|
|June – Pool #1||December – Self Portrait #1|
Collector’s Information – What you need to know
Carrying on with a family tradition that began with his grandfather Edward Weston.
- The 2002 Print of the Month Portfolio is a collection of 12 images, one for every month of the year.
- These beautiful and expressive 8×10, black and white, silver gelatin photographs are hand printed, archivally processed and mounted on 15×18 museum quality mat board.
- They are signed on the front by the artist.
- They come housed in a handmade portfolio box.
2002 Open Edition Photographs / POM Portfolio
- The 2002 POM Portfolio contains Open Edition Photographs.
- “Open Edition” means that there is no limit to the number of reproductions that can be made of a given image.
Buy the 2002 POM Portfolio
Purchase the complete POM Portfolio (12 (8×10)Photographs) photographs from the portfolio collection. Single 8×10 photographs are no longer available.
Buy Now and add to your collection of fine art photography!