2005 (4×5) Platinum Print of the Month Portfolio – Out of Print
The 2005 POM Portfolio represents some of Kim’s earliest visions of traditional nude photography. As you can see from the images that he was very much involved with his story board themes. Several years ago Kim learned how to print in Platinum. Ryuijie, a local fine art photographer, taught him in an afternoon.
Kim was fascinated with the Platinum process. His grandfather Edward Weston had also printed in platinum, it is an old time honored process. Kim has gone back 20 years into his archives of negatives and has hand picked this selection.
“This was a very productive time for me, but unfortunately not many people got to see these images. I was using my Linhof 4×5 that I received from my Uncle Brett. In order not to have these prints compete with the few images I have made in silver, I will be printing them in Platinum. Not only do I get the opportunity to revisit with old friends (negatives), I get to share some of my earlier work with you”.
Kim Weston Platinum Photographs in the 2005 POM Portfolio
|January – Platinum #800
Kit Kat Club
|July – Platinum #4001
Alice in Wonderland Series
|February – Platinum #700
Nude in Dream Series
|August – Platinum #4003
Nude in Beach Series
|March – Platinum #708
Ode to Edward Weston
|September – Platinum #4005
Nude in Apartment Series
|April – Platinum #307
New York Series
|October – Platinum #4006
New York Series
|May – Platinum #905
Greed Money Lust Series
|November – Platinum #709
|June – Platinum #1005
|December – Platinum #4007
Dark New York Series
Collector’s Information – What you need to know
Carrying on with a family tradition that began with his grandfather Edward Weston.
- The 2005 Print of the Month Portfolio is a collection of 12 images, one for every month of the year.
- These beautiful and expressive 4×5, Platinum photographs are hand printed, archivally processed and mounted on 11×14 museum quality mat board.
- They are signed on the front by the artist.
- 2005 POM Portfolio is retired and is no longer available – out of print.
- Current Value: $3800.00
2005 Open Edition Photographs / POM Portfolio
- The 2005 POM Portfolio contains Open Edition Photographs.
- “Open Edition” means that there is no limit to the number of reproductions that can be made of a given image.