2006 Print of the Month Portfolio
In the past several years, Kim Weston has traveled extensively in the USA and abroad teaching nude photography workshops. The 2006 POM Portfolio represents several years of going to these places to teach. Kim has enjoyed meeting people and sharing the passion for photography with them. A couple of our favorite places are Arbroath, Scotland and Oaxaca, Mexico.
Email me at if you would like to have Kim come and teach a Studio Nude Workshop in your home town.
Kim Weston Photographs in the 2006 POM Portfolio
|January – Oaxaca #2
Nude on Wall
|July – Oaxaca #4
Nude in Doorway, Bravo Center
|February – Oaxaca #6
Nude at Bravo Center
|August – Scotland #4
Nude on Bed
|March – Nude on Oven
|September – Oaxaca #7
Nude on Reflection Pool
|April – Scotland #6
Nude at Hospitalfield (Scotland)
|October – Afternoon at Reeds #3
Nude in Chair
|May – Metropolis
|November – Santa Fe #4
Nude with mirror
|June – Figure and Mask #1
|December – Nude lying with Callas
Collector’s Information – What you need to know
Carrying on with a family tradition that began with his grandfather Edward Weston.
- The 2006 Print of the Month Portfolio is a collection of 12 images, one for every month of the year.
- These beautiful and expressive 8×10, black and white, silver gelatin photographs are hand printed, archivally processed and mounted on 15×18 museum quality mat board.
- They are signed on the front by the artist.
2006 Open Edition Photographs / POM Portfolio
- The 2006 POM Portfolio contains Open Edition Photographs.
- “Open Edition” means that there is no limit to the number of reproductions that can be made of a given image.
Buy the 2006 POM Portfolio or Individual Photographs
Purchase the complete POM Portfolio (12 Photographs) or you may purchase single photographs
from the portfolio collection.
Buy now and add to your collection of fine art photography!