2010 Print of the Month Portfolio
Kim Weston started selecting images for this portfolio in early December 2009. Most of these black & white photographs were taken while he was teaching a One on One Workshop at Wildcat Hill or an out of town Studio Nude Workshop.
His main focus was to use the existing surroundings to create photographs that expressed his vision of the model in her environment. While using his Mamiya RB 67, it allowed him to move freely around his subjects, bringing him up close and personal. Which resulted in direct, sensual, and thought provoking images.
View the full portfolio by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.
Kim Weston Photographs in the 2010 POM Portfolio
|January – Cat in Hat||July – Nude & Palm|
|February – Nude on Sofa||August – Sylvie’s Lounge|
|March – Nude in Robe (2)||September – Phoenix Nude #9|
|April – Nude in Leaf||October – Phoenix Nude #4|
|May – Nude & Fern||November – Nude on Porch|
|June – Bixby Nude #9||December – Phoenix Nude #5|
Collector’s Information – What you need to know
Carrying on with a family tradition that began with his grandfather Edward Weston.
- The 2010 Print of the Month Portfolio is a collection of 12 images, one for every month of the year.
- These beautiful and expressive 8×10, black and white, silver gelatin photographs are hand printed, archivally processed and mounted on 15×18 museum quality mat board.
- They are signed on the front by the artist.
2010 Limited Edition Photographs / POM Portfolio
- The 2010 POM Portfolio contains Limited Edition Photographs.
- Each Limited Edition Photograph is mounted, signed and numbered.
- “Limited Edition” means that a maximum of Twenty Five (25) photographic reproductions will be made per image size (8×10) (11×14) and (16×20).
- 3 levels.
- After the first 10 prints are sold it goes to the 2nd level.
- After 20 prints are sold it goes to the 3rd level.
- After 25 images are sold the negative is retired.
Buy the 2010 POM Portfolio or Individual Photographs
Purchase the complete POM Portfolio or purchase single photographs from the portfolio collection.