2013 Print of the Month Portfolio
Nude Photography by Kim Weston.
The 2013 Print of the Month Portfolio will be Kim Weston’s newly released black and white nude photographs. This creative series will consist of 3 different story themes. “Box, Ball and Skull”
At the 1st of each month don’t forget to check and see the latest black and white photograph to be chosen for the Kim Weston 2013 “Print of the Month” Special Offer.
Offer good for 1 month.
Sign up now for the Print of the Month Club!
What is the benefit? Early notification of released photograph, ordering first gets a low numbered print, guaranteed discount which includes shipping. Easy opt out option too! You can also sign up for our newsletter to keep in touch with us.
Collector’s Information – What you need to know
Carrying on with a family tradition that began with his grandfather Edward Weston.
- The 2013 Print of the Month Portfolio is a collection of 12 images, one for every month of the year.
- These beautiful and expressive 8×10, black and white, silver gelatin photographs are hand printed, archivally processed and mounted on 15×18 museum quality mat board.
- They are signed on the front by the artist.
2013 Limited Edition Photographs / POM Portfolio
- The 2013 POM Portfolio contains Limited Edition Photographs.
- Each Limited Edition Photograph is mounted, signed and numbered.
- “Limited Edition” means that a maximum of Twenty Five (25) photographic reproductions will be made per image size (8×10) (11×14) and (16×20).
- 3 levels.
- After the first 10 prints are sold it goes to the 2nd level.
- After 20 prints are sold it goes to the 3rd level.
- After 25 images are sold the negative is retired.
Buy the 2013 POM Portfolio or Individual Photographs
Purchase the complete POM Portfolio or purchase single photographs from the portfolio collection.