JULY 1-7, 2017
Meet us in the wooded low-mountain region of the Bavarian Forest for the premier opening of Weston 4 Generations: Classics of Modern American Photography in Germany and a fine art nude photography workshop with Kim Weston this summer!
- Tuition $3,100
- 4 full days to photograph nude models with instruction from Kim Weston.
- Nightly critiques of the day's photographs.
- Invitation to the premier opening of the 4 Generations of Weston Photography in Germany at Krunstraeme Grenzenlos.de
- A private gallery tour and walk-through led by Kim Weston, a 3rd generation Weston photographer
- Private photograph critique - bring 5 of your best photographs
- 6 nights in a traditional German inn.
- 6 traditional German breakfasts.
- 1 family-style BBQ prepared by Kim Weston.
- Glass-blowing experience at Poschinger Glassworks.
- And so much more!
Kim Weston, third-generation photographer from one of the most influential and creative families in American history.
Friedrich Saller, a dedicated photographer who specializes in medium and large format photography.