We are so excited to announce that Chiara Bianchino, an internationally recognized art model, will be modeling at the next Weston Destination Workshop in Germany! Chiara will be joining Anastasia and Gwen for what is sure to be one of the most inspiring Weston Nude Photography Workshops of all time.
Weston Destination Workshop: Germany 2 spots left!
July 1-6, 2017 - Meet us in the wooded low-mountain region of the Bavarian Forest in Germany this summer for a fine art nude photography workshop with Kim Weston and Friedrich Saller of Saller Fine Arts.
- 4 full days to photograph nude models with instruction from Kim Weston
- Nightly critiques of the day's work
- Premier Opening in Germany of the 4 Generations of Weston Photography at Kunsträume - grenzenlos
- A private gallery tour led by Kim Weston, a 3rd generation Weston photographer
- Private photograph critique - bring 5 of your best photographs
- 6 nights in a traditional German bed and breakfast
- 6 traditional German breakfasts
- 1 family-style BBQ prepared by Kim Weston
- Glass-blowing experiment at Poschinger Glassworks
- Topics covered: how to tell a story with your photographs, working with models, composition, lighting, showcasing your work
- And so much more