[nggallery id=71 template=current-pom]
Last year Kim and I went to Paris to photograph with Sylvie Blum. We stayed in the city right next to the Pompidou Center. Don't think I would stay there again, it was to busy and the natives never went to bed. It was kind of like being at Disney Land, filled with music, theater and the homeless - you name it, it was there. We went to all the great museums, I liked the Orangerie Museum the best, with famous paintings by Cézanne, Renoir, Picasso, Rousseau, Matisse, Derain, Modigliani, Soutine, Utrillo and Laurencin. It was amazing and I would go back in a heart beat.
Purchase this single photograph from Kim's collection. Available in 8x10, 11x14 and 16x20
Pricing, Purchase and Print size information
Collector's Information - What you need to know
Limited Edition Photographs
- Each Limited Edition Photograph is mounted, signed and numbered.
- “Limited Edition” means that a maximum of Twenty Five (25) photographic reproductions will be made of an image.
- 3 levels.
- After the first 10 prints are sold it goes to the 2nd level.
- After 20 prints are sold it goes to the 3rd level.
- After 25 images are sold the negative is retired.