Join Kim Weston for an Amazing Historical Nude Photography Workshop! Cost $650 - Sold Out email for Wait List
For the past 13 years, Gina & Kim Weston have been teaching Fine Art Nude Photography Workshops at their home on Wildcat Hill, the former home of Kim's grandfather, Edward Weston. Wildcat Hill is famous for the light that emanates through the south/west facing windows and from the famous skylight that Edward photographed many of his famous portraits under.
Just imagine when you attend our workshop you get to photograph under this same amazing light at this historic location! With more than 3 private locations to shoot in, we can easily accommodate 9 lucky workshop participants. While several of the locations are indoors we also have several beautiful outside areas to photograph in too!
Kim Weston will be your private instructor during this workshop and will work with each photographer in the group. Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- How to work with Models
- Critique of photographs (done on the second day of workshop)
- Critiquing your work is one of the most powerful learning tools that we know of, it enables you to see your work, get feedback on it and then improve on it if needed
- Preconceived Ideas
- Sharing your Work
- Working within a group
We work with very experienced models during our Wildcat Studio Nude Photography Workshops. They are skilled in collaborating with the novice to the most experienced photographers.
Friday Night 5-7pm - Meet and Greet, View 4 Generations of Weston Photography.
Saturday 10am-4pm - Workshop at Wildcat with short lunch break, participants bring their own lunch.
Saturday Night 6pm-9pm - Intimate home cooked meal prepared by Kim & Gina Weston, Fireside discussion of photography, an invited guest artist will show work. Saturday night homework: Students will be asked to bring 5 images for Sunday morning critique session.
Sunday 9:00am-5pm - Gather in Kim's gallery for print critique on computer (digital capture only), photograph, lunch, participants share their work. Workshop ends.
What do you get?
- 2 full days of photographing experienced nude figure models
- Expert instruction
- Historic landmark location (inside and outside)
- Experienced models (signed model release included)
- Camaraderie with like minded professionals and participants
- Networking for future communications
- Home cooked dinner by Gina & Kim Weston
- View 4 Generations of historical Weston Family Photography
- Guest artist speaker
This workshop is open to all levels of photographers the only requirement is for you to know how to operate your camera.
Film & Digital
We accept all types of cameras in our workshops, film and digital.
For more information be sure to visit our other pages: