Edward Weston believed that "photography is a poor man's art and anyone who wants to own a print should be able to" which is why he, with his last wife Charis Wilson, began producing Prints of the Month.
As per family tradition, every month, Kim and Gina release an 8x10 silver gelatin Print of the Month (POM) for a reduced price which can be purchased individually or as part of the year's POM Portfolio. Shop for Kim Weston's POM individually or join the POM Club for automatic payments, early notification of prints, and more!
2017 Print of the Month Portfolio:
Print of the Month Club Benefits
- Start or add to your art collection with the finest silver gelatin prints hand-crafted by third generation black and white film photographer, Kim Weston.
- Receive early notification about the POM.
- Receive one of the first prints in the edition.
- Kim Weston's prints are sold in limited editions of 40, members of the POM Club will always receive a low numbered print in the edition. More information
- $335 per month guaranteed (including shipping, handling, and portfolio box) regardless of how many prints sell.
- Limited edition 8x10 prints are usually $800 in their first level (prints 1-10).
- POM's are priced at $335 for one month; after the month has ended, POM's are priced by level as per their position in an edition of 40. More information
- Receive a portfolio box specially designed by Kim Weston to house the year's POM portfolio.
- Choose to be charged automatically every month or make a one-time payment for the year's portfolio.