Inspired by Edward Weston's Print of the Month Club, Gina and Kim Weston released their first Print of the Month portfolio in 2001 featuring a wide range of Kim's photographs produced between 1989 – 2001.
16 years later, Kim and Gina continue to release an 8x10 silver gelatin Print of the Month (POM) for a special price which can be purchased individually or as part of the year's POM Portfolio.
Information for Collectors - What You Need to Know
- The 2001 Print of the Month Portfolio is a collection of 12 images, one for every month of the year.
- These beautiful and expressive 8×10 silver gelatin photographs are hand printed, archivally processed, and mounted on 15×18 museum quality mat board.
- Each print is signed on the front by the artist.
- The portfolio is housed in a handmade portfolio box designed by Kim Weston.
Open Edition Photographs
- The 2001 POM Portfolio is comprised of open edition photographs.
- Open edition photographs have no limit to the number of reproductions that can be made.
- Click for more information in open vs. limited edition prints >>
How to Buy the 2001 POM Portfolio
- Single 8×10 prints from this portfolio have been retired; however, 11x14 and 16x20 prints may be purchased via our online store.